NOR & SI's
2014 Race Schedule
2014 Offshore Application
CCYC Offshore Fleet: Come race with your new best friends.
- Over 70 active member boats from 20 ft to 50 ft
- Wide variety of skill levels from beginners to national champions
- All keel boats, new and old are welcome
- T-10 and J/105 one design
- Crew School
For offshore keel boat racing on Lake Michigan, we are committed
to providing a high quality club racing experience.
- PHRF and one-design fleets.
- Wednesday night program: 60+ boats in six sections T-10
and J/105 one design.
- LMSRF Area III racing.
- Weekend club racing – Civilized 12:55 PM warning gun.
- Distance racing.
- Variety of race courses keeps things interesting.
- Close quarter racing equals lots of action and excitement.
- Special fun and cruising races available.
CCYC Offshore fleet members, skippers and crews, maintain a relaxed
sailing-focused social network.
- New skippers and crew receive an abundance of support and guidance
- Frequent social get-togethers enhance rapport with fleet members
- Family and co-worker teams are common
- CCYC Crew School – learn to race or find your new crew.
Starts April 16th 2008.
- Montrose harbor offers well-situated parking, docks, star docks
- Chicago Corinthian Yacht Club offers food and beverage service,
lockers and showers, mast carne for members.
- CCYC is an all volunteer organization – learn about race
management and fleet organization.
Come join us!
We are one of the largest offshore PHRF fleets in the area and growing.
Interested but undecided? Come out and crew, see what the buzz
is all about. Our fleet skippers actively seek crew who want
For further information, see our website at www.corinthian.org or
Chuck Beitel – Co-Fleet Captain
Chuck Fogel - Co-Fleet Captain
Available at the last minute? - Show up on race day and we will place
you on a boat.
* Boat owners must be a member in good standing of Chicago Corinthian
Yacht Club and have a boat moored in Montrose Harbor. For
more information on CCYC membership please contact
Sarah Renz CCYC
Membership Chair at 312-543-1458